Sorry, nothing in cart.
Yenta 100 mg
|100 Tablets||$ 170.00||
|1000 Tablets||$ 1,199.00||
|250 Tablets||$ 325.00||
|500 Tablets||$ 650.00||
|Brand Name:||Yenta 100|
|Generic Name:||Tapentadol HCL 100mg|
|Active Ingredient:||Tapentadol Hydrochloride|
|Drug Class:||Opioid Analgesic|
|Packaging:||10 Tablet in 1 Strip|
|Treatment:||Moderate to Severe Acute Pain|
|Time Duration:||Time to work 30 to 60 minutes|
|Price:||$170 to $1199|
What is Yenta 100 mg?
Yenta 100 mg is a strong opioid painkiller prescription medication used to treat moderate to severe acute pain. Its active component is Tapentadol Hydrochloride works by inhibiting the transmission of pain signals in the brain.
Yenta 100mg is not recommended for use in patients under the age of 18, and it should be used with caution in patients with a history of chemical abuse or addiction.
What Is Yenta 100 mg HCL Tablet Used For?
Yenta 100 mg is a painkiller medication used to treat moderate to severe acute pain associated with arthritis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and other musculoskeletal conditions. It is also used to treat pain caused by surgery, injury, or dental procedures.
Yenta 100mg (Tapentadol Hydrochloride) Tablet is also beneficial for diabetic neuropathy treatment.
How Yenta 100 mg Works?
- Tapentadol HCL 100 mg tablet works by inhibiting the production of prostaglandins, which are chemicals in the body that contribute to inflammation and pain.
- It also has a mild to moderate analgesic effect, which means it can aid in alleviating pain sensations.
- Yenta may also have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to reduce swelling in the body.
How to Use Yenta 100mg Tablet?
- Yenta 100mg is typically used for the short-term management of pain and inflammation.
- This painkiller medicine is available in tablet form and should be taken as directed by a doctor.
- Yenta tablet is an oral tablet that should be taken by mouth.
- Follow all instructions and warnings on the medication label and inform your doctor about any negative effects or interactions with other medications.
Some possible Side Effects of Yenta 100 mg:
- Rash or Hives
- Dry mouth
What is the Yenta 100 mg Warnings?
- Yenta 100mg is used to treat moderate to severe short-term pain, but long-term use can be habit-forming and may cause serious side effects, including respiratory depression and addiction.
- It is important to follow the instructions provided by your doctor when taking Yenta 100mg.
- Do not take more doses of this medication than prescribed or for a longer period of time than recommended
- Do not stop taking the Yenta tablet suddenly, as this can cause withdrawal symptoms. If you need to stop taking this medication, your doctor will gradually decrease your dose to prevent withdrawal symptoms.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking Yenta 100mg tablet, as this can increase the risk of serious side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you have any allergies or if you have liver or kidney problems, as Yenta 100 may not be suitable for you.
- Be sure to tell your doctor about all medications you are taking, including prescription, OTC, and herbal supplements, Yenta 100mg HCL may interact with other medications.
How to Storage Yenta HCL 100mg?
Yenta 100mg should be stored at room temperature in a dry and cool place out of direct sunlight and heat.
Keep out of reach of children and pets and do not store it in the bathroom or near sources of moisture, as this may affect the effectiveness of the medication.
Yenta 100 mg Dosage:
If you missed a dose of Yenta 100mg tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it is close to the time for your next dose of this medicine, do not take the missed dose.
Just take the next dose at your regular time, do not take two doses at the same time to make up for the missed dose.
If you mistakenly take an overdose of Yenta, it is important to immediate medical attention immediately.
Symptoms of an overdose may include:
- Difficulty breathing
- Coma or unconsciousness
Is Yenta 100 mg Tablet Addictive?
When Yenta 100mg is used for a long time, it may become addictive (causing mental or physical dependence).
People who have suffering form long-term pain should not let the fear of dependence keep them from using Tapentadol tablets to relieve their pain.
100 Tablets, 1000 Tablets, 250 Tablets, 500 Tablets