Sorry, nothing in cart.
Aspadol ER 200 mg
|100 Tablets||$ 199.00||
|1000 Tablets||$ 1,499.00||
|200 Tablets||$ 379.00||
|300 Tablets||$ 539.00||
|400 Tablets||$ 699.00||
|500 Tablets||$ 799.00||
|Brand Name:||Aspadol ER 200|
|Generic Name:||Opioid Painkiller|
|Drug Class:||Opioid Analgesic, Centrally-acting analgesic|
|Packaging:||10 Tablet in 1 Strip|
|Time Duration:||Time to work 30 minutes|
|Price:||$199 to $1499|
Aspadol 200 mg extended-release tablets contain “Tapentadol ER”. Tapentadol is an opioid medicine that effectively treats chronic pain. It works by blocking pain signals in your brain.
What is chronic pain?
Chronic pain is pain that does not go away quickly and lasts for three months or more. Including arthritis in the knees, back, or neck that hurts most days; frequent migraine headaches; surgical pain that is not properly treated and lingers; and pain from muscle injuries that do not heal completely.
What does chronic pain make you feel?
When you are injured, pain occurs at the site of the injury when your nervous system sends messages that make you feel pain. Nerves are connected to your brain by sending electrical signals from nerve to nerve. When the signal is received by the brain, the brain interprets and sends a message that tells you that you have been injured.
When the source of the pain is identified, the signal usually stops and your body repairs the torn muscle. However, in chronic pain, the signals from the nerves remain active long after you have recovered.
What Conditions cause chronic pain?
Sometimes chronic pain can start for no apparent reason. For many people, pain starts after any injury or due to a health condition.
Chronic pain causes include:
- Past injuries or surgery
- Back pain
- Migraines and other headaches
- Nerve damage
Chronic Pain Symptoms:
- A dull ache
What is the best medicine for treat chronic pain?
The best medicine for the treatment of chronic pain is Aspadol 200 mg ER (Tapentadol Extended release). It is approved for the management of pain that requires daily, around-the-clock, long-term opioid treatment and for which alternative treatments are inadequate. Aspadol ER tablet is also prescribed to treat severe neuropathic pain associated with diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
What is Tapentadol ER?
Tapentadol extended-release is an “opioid analgesic painkiller” medicine brand name “Aspadol 200 treats long-term chronic pain in adults”. It is prescribed when other pain medications have not worked or the pain is too much to tolerate. It also treats nerve pain.
How Does Aspadol 200 mg ER Tablet Treat Chronic Pain?
Aspadol 200 mg extended release treat pain works by blocking the pain signals in the brain and gives relief from pain. It belongs to a group of drugs called opioids. Aspadol ER 200mg works for a long time.
Note: Do not use Tapentadol ER pill for the treatment of sudden pain.
How to use Aspadol 200 mg Extended Release Tablet?
- You can take Aspadol ER 200 mg Tablet by mouth with a glass of water.
- Do not cut, crush, or chew Tapentadol ER Tablet.
- Do not take a pill that is not whole.
- A broken or crushed tablet can be very dangerous.
- Take only one tablet at a time.
- Do not wet, suck or lick the tablet before taking it.
- You can take this pill with or without food.
- If your stomach is upset, you can take this pill with food.
- Follow the directions on the doctor’s prescription label and take your medicine at a regular time.
- Do not take it more often than directed and do not stop taking it unless your doctor has asked you to.
- Talk to your doctor about the use of this pill in children as it may require special care.
Side Effects of Tapentadol 200mg ER Tablet:
- Dry mouth
Tapentadol ER Tablet Dosage Instruction:
If you think you have taken an overdose of this painkiller, call a poison control center or emergency room at once.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss one of your daily dose of Tapentadol ER, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose and do not double it or take an extra dose.
- Methylene blue
Where should I keep Aspadol 200 mg?
- Keep Aspadol ER 200mg Tablet out of the reach of children and pets, this medicine can cause harm and death if taken by other adults, children, or pets.
- Keep it in a safe place to avoid theft, and do not share it with anyone.
- This is yours only, selling or giving it away is dangerous and against the law.
- Store at room temperature between 15 and 30°C (59 and 86°F) and protect it from moisture.
- Do not consume any unused medicine after the expiration date.
Commonly Asked Questions about Aspadol 200 mg ER Tablet
1) How long does the Aspadol 200 mg extended-release medicine last?
Ans: Aspadol ER 200 mg pain reliever tablet starts affect about 30 minutes after it is given in tablet form. Tapentadol stays in your body for about 22 hours, which depends on a variety of different factors.
2) What is 200mg Tapentadol extended-release for?
Ans: Aspadol ER 200mg tablet is used for the treatment of moderate to severe chronic (pain that lasts for more than 3 months). Tapentadol extended-release opioid analgesic tablet for severe neuropathic pain treatment (pain caused by nerve damage) in people with diabetes.
3) Is Aspadol ER Tablet highly addictive?
Ans: When Aspadol ER 200mg tablet is used for a long period of time, it may become habit-forming (causing mental or physical dependence). However, people who have persistent pain should not be allowed to use narcotics, such as alcohol, to relieve their pain for fear of dependence.
100 Tablets, 1000 Tablets, 200 Tablets, 300 Tablets, 400 Tablets, 500 Tablets