Sorry, nothing in cart.
Tapidol 100 mg
|100 Tablets||$ 180.00||
|200 Tablets||$ 300.00||
|300 Tablets||$ 420.00||
|400 Tablets||$ 520.00||
|Brand Name:||Tapidol 100|
|Generic Name:||Opioid Painkiller|
|Active Ingredient:||Tapentadol Hydrochloride|
|Manufacturer:||Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.|
|Drug Class:||Opioid Analgesic|
|Packaging:||10 Tablet in 1 Strip|
|Treatment:||Acute, Chronic, and Neuropathic Pain|
|Time Duration:||Time to work 30 to 60 minutes|
|Price:||$180 to $520|
Tapidol 100 mg tablet contains Tapentadol hydrochloride. Tapentadol is a centrally-acting analgesic medicine to treat acute, chronic, and neuropathic pain.
What is use of Tapidol 100 mg?
Tapidol 100 mg is an Opioid analgesic class medicine used to treat Moderate to severe acute Pain including injuries, postoperative pain, bone fractures, sports injuries, injuries of the skin and mucous membranes, joint pain, back pain, tumor pain, intestinal pain, headache, and inflammatory pain.
Tapentadol Hydrochloride tablet is used to treat chronic pain, neuropathic pain, and diabetic neuropathy.
Tapidol is prescribed to treat Moderate to severe acute Pain when non-opioid painkiller medication does not work properly.
How Tapidol 100 mg Works?
Tapidol 100mg works by binding to certain receptors in the brain and spinal cord to help reduce the sensation of pain.
How to take Tapidol 100mg Tablet?
Take Tapidol oral tablet by mouth as your doctor advised you. Do not crush and Chew tapidol tablet. Tapidol tablet should be taken in both conditions with or without food.
- Stomach pain
- Dry mouth
- Excessive tiredness
- Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
Some medicines that may interact with Tapidol tablet:
What you need to know before you take Tapidol 100mg
Tapidol 100mg should not be taken if you have:
- If you are allergic to Tapentadol or any of the other medications, do not take it.
- If you have asthma or your breathing is dangerously slow or shallow (respiratory depression, hypercapnia), get medical attention.
- If you have no bowel movement as shown by severe constipation and bloating which may be accompanied by pain or discomfort in the lower stomach
- If you have poisoning with alcohol, sleeping pills, pain relievers, or medicines that affect mood and emotions
Warnings and precautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Tapidol if you:
- Slow or shallow breathing
- Suffer from increased pressure in the brain or are not fully conscious
- Had a head injury or brain tumors
- Suffer from liver or kidney problems
- Suffer from a pancreatic disease including inflammation of the pancreas (pancreatitis) or disease of the bile duct (biliary tract disease)
- Are taking medicines referred to as mixed opioid agonist/antagonists or partial mu-opioid agonists
- If you have a history of epilepsy or fits, or if you are taking any medications known to raise the risk of seizures, your chances of having a seizure may rise.
- Tapentadol may lead to addiction if you abuse medicines or are dependent on them. In this situation, you should only take these tablets for brief periods of time and under the supervision of a doctor.
Tapidol Storage Instructions
Keep Tapidol 100 out of children’s reach and sight.
Tapidol tablet should not be used after the expiry date shown on the tablet strip. The expiration date is the last day of that month.
Tapentadol requires no specific storage conditions.
Where can I Buy Tapidol 100 mg Tablet?
Pills4cure Online Pharmacy Provides Tapidol 100 mg Tablet Online at Affordable Price. It Provides fast delivery service within 8 to 10 days.
What is the action of Tapidol?
Tapidol 100mg, a centrally acting analgesic with a dual mechanism of action, combines mu-opioid receptor agonism with noradrenaline reuptake inhibition in the same molecule.
How long does Tapidol 100 mg last?
The pain relief effect of Tapidol 100mg is realized about 30 minutes after administration in tablet form. It stays in your body for about 22 hours, depending on a variety of individual factors.
100 Tablets, 200 Tablets, 300 Tablets, 400 Tablets