Sorry, nothing in cart.
Tapidol 50 mg
|100 Tablets||$ 150.00||
|200 Tablets||$ 280.00||
|300 Tablets||$ 400.00||
|400 Tablets||$ 520.00||
|500 Tablets||$ 580.00||
|Brand Name:||Tapidol 50|
|Generic Name:||Opioid Painkiller|
|Active Ingredient:||Tapentadol Hydrochloride|
|Manufacturer:||Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.|
|Drug Class:||Opioid Analgesic|
|Packaging:||10 Tablet in 1 Strip|
|Treatment:||Treat Moderate to Severe Acute Pain and Trigeminal Neuralgia.|
|Time Duration:||Time to work 30 to 60 minutes|
|Price:||$150 to $580|
What is use of Tapidol 50 mg?
Tapidol 50 mg is Opioid analgesic class medicine used to treat moderate to severe acute Pain (joint pain, back pain, tumor pain, intestinal pain, headache and inflammatory pain). Tapentadol Hydrochloride tablet used to treat Trigeminal Neuralgia and diabetic neuropathy.
Tapidol 50mg tablet is prescribed to treat Moderate to severe acute Pain when non-opioids painkiller medication is not work properly.
How Tapidol 50 mg Works?
Tapidol 50mg works by binding to certain receptors in the brain and spinal cord to help reduce the sensation of pain.
Tapidol tablet starts work within 30 to 60 minutes after taking it and last up effect 4 to 6 hours. It remains in your body around 22 hours.
How to take Tapidol 50 mg Tablet?
Take Tapidol 50mg oral tablet by mouth with or without food as your doctor advised for you. Do not crush and Chew tapidol tablet. Take it with a glass of water for better results.
- Stomach pain
- Dry mouth
- Excessive tiredness
- Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
Some medicines that may interact with Tapidol 50mg tablet:
You Should need to know before you take Tapidol 50mg
Tapidol 50 mg should not be taken if you have:
- If you are allergic to Tapentadol or any of the other medications, do not take it.
- If you have asthma or your breathing is dangerously slow or shallow (respiratory depression, hypercapnia), get medical attention.
- If you have no bowel movement as shown by severe constipation and bloating which may be accompanied by pain or discomfort in the lower stomach
- If you have poisoning with alcohol, sleeping pills, pain relievers or medicines that affect mood and emotions
Warnings and precautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Tapidol 50 tablet if you:
- Slow or shallow breathing
- Suffer from increased pressure in the brain or are not fully conscious
- Had a head injury or brain tumors
- Suffer from liver or kidney problems
- Suffer from a pancreatic disease including inflammation of the pancreas (pancreatitis) or disease of the bile duct (biliary tract disease)
- Are taking medicines referred to as mixed opioid agonist/antagonists or partial mu-opioid agonists
- If you have a history of epilepsy or fits, or if you are taking any medications known to raise the risk of seizures, your chances of having a seizure may rise.
- Tapentadol may lead to addiction if you abuse medicines or are dependent on them. In this situation, you should only take these tablets for brief periods of time and under the supervision of a doctor.
Tapidol 50 mg Storage Instructions
Keep Tapidol 50 out of children’s reach and sight. It should not be used after the expiry date shown on the tablet strip. The medicine expiration date is the last day of that month. Tapentadol does not require specific storage conditions.
Where can I Buy Tapidol 100mg Tablet?
Buy Tapidol 100 mg Tablet Online at Pills4cure Online Pharmacy in an Affordable Price range of $150 to $580. It Provides fast delivery service within 8 to 10 days in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and other countries.
100 Tablets, 200 Tablets, 300 Tablets, 400 Tablets, 500 Tablets