Sorry, nothing in cart.
Tapsmart 100 mg
|100 Tablets||$ 200.00||
|250 Tablets||$ 420.00||
|50 Tablets||$ 120.00||
|500 Tablets||$ 780.00||
|Brand Name:||Tapsmart 100|
|Generic Name:||Opioid Painkiller|
|Active Ingredient:||Tapentadol Hydrochloride|
|Manufacturer:||Centurion Remedies Pvt. Ltd.|
|Drug Class:||Opioid Analgesic|
|Packaging:||10 Tablet in 1 Strip|
|Treatment:||Moderate to severe acute pain and chronic pain in adults.|
|Time Duration:||Time to work 30 to 60 minutes|
|Price:||$120 to $780|
Tapsmart 100 mg Tablet Contains Tapentadol Hydrochloride as its active ingredient. It is used to treat moderate to severe acute pain conditions such as headaches, fever, period discomfort, toothache, and colds.
Tapsmart 100mg belongs to a class of medications called opioid analgesics Treat Acute pain and Chronic pain Conditions in Adults When Other painkiller medication treatments are not effective.
What is Tapsmart 100 mg?
What is Use of Tapsmart 100 mg?
Tapsmart 100mg Tablet is typically prescribed for pain that is not well-controlled by other non-opioid pain medications, or when other pain relief options are not suitable.
How Does Tapsmart Work?
- Tapsmart 100 mg Prescription medicine used for Pain treatment.
- Tapentadol hydrochloride binds to opioid receptors in the brain and spinal cord and controls noradrenaline levels in the brain, These actions affect a reduction in the way you feel and react to pain.
- It works multiple ways to treat pain by influencing how the brain understands and responds to pain.
- Tapsmart 100mg Starts affects 30 to 60 minutes after taking it and its effects last up 4 to 6 hours.
How to Use Tapsmart 100 Tablet?
- Tapsmart 100mg is an Oral Tablet can taken by mouth with glass of water as your doctor prescribed for you. It can be taken with or without meals.
- Don’t chew, break, or crush the Tapsmart tablet else you’ll alter its effectiveness.
- Your doctor will advise you on the best dose to relieve your pain.
- Tapsmart 100 Tablet should be taken precisely as prescribed by your doctor.
- Take just as much medication as you need, and only when your pain gets better.
- Do not stop taking Tapsmart 100 Tablet without asking your doctor, If you recommend a gradual reduction in dosage to minimize withdrawal symptoms.
- Take Tapsmart as Prescribed by a doctor.
- Adults use 50-100mg Tapentadol tablet for pain treatment, Doctor may alter the dose depending on pain intensity, responsiveness, and other variables, so follow their directions.
- Take the missing dose of Tapsmart tablet as soon as you remember.
- Do not take the missed dosage if your next dose time is near.
- Do not take two doses at once.
- Dry mouth may occur
Warnings before taking Tapsmart:
- Avoid taking it if you’re allergic.
- It might worsen breathing.
- Taking Tapentadol HCL 100 mg tablet may feel you dizziness or sleepiness.
- Do not take Tapsmart 100 mg tablet with alcohol.
- Drive, operating equipment, or do anything else that taking with Tapsmart tablet it can be risky.
- Tell your doctor if you’ve had surgery.
- Pregnant Women should ask a doctor before taking it.
- Keep Tapsmart 100 tablet at room temperature in a dry, dark area.
- Don’t put them in the restroom.
- Keep your medicines out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Tapsmart 100mg Tablets addictive?
Yes, Tapsmart 100mg tablet contains Tapentadol is an Opioid class medicine whose long-term use may cause addiction. Before taking it, consult with a doctor.
When consuming Tapsmart 100mg is safe to drive or operate heavy machinery?
No! After taking Tapsmart tablet You may experience sleepiness. After taking this pill engaging in Physical activities is not suggested.
Is Tapsmart 100 suggested during pregnancy or lactation?
No, Tapsmart 100 mg tablet is opioid pain medication is not suitable for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. Inform your doctor before taking it if you are pregnant or nursing while taking this medication.
100 Tablets, 250 Tablets, 50 Tablets, 500 Tablets