Sorry, nothing in cart.
Topcynta 50 mg
|100 Tablets||$ 189.00||
|200 Tablets||$ 299.00||
|300 Tablets||$ 399.00||
|400 Tablets||$ 509.00||
|500 Tablets||$ 729.00||
|Brand Name:||Topcynta 50|
|Generic Name:||Tapentadol HCL 50 mg|
|Active Ingredient:||Tapentadol Hydrochloride|
|Drug Class:||Opioid Analgesic|
|Packaging:||10 Tablet in 1 Strip|
|Treatment:||Moderate to severe acute pain (Effective in managing pain associated with osteoarthritis and lower back pain)|
|Time Duration:||Time to work 32 to 60 minutes|
|Price:||$189 to $729|
What is Topcynta 50 mg?
Topcynta 50 mg (Tapentadol hydrochloride) is a centrally acting oral Opioid class analgesic medicine FDA-approved for the treatment of moderate to severe acute pain.
Topcynta 50 mg tablet is effective in managing pain associated with osteoarthritis and lower back pain.
What is Used of Topcynta 50mg?
Topcynta 50mg opioid tablet is used to treat moderate to severe acute pain disorders including dental extraction pain, pain after bunionectomy surgery, osteoarthritis pain of the knee and hip, and lower back pain.
The most common type of arthritis, impacting millions more people worldwide, is osteoarthritis. It happens as the protective cartilage that cushions the ends of the bones weakens over time.
Despite osteoarthritis can affect any joint, it most usually affects the hands, knees, hips, and spine.
The joints in osteoarthritis may be achy and sensitive, but they may not appear swollen or heated (as joints in RA do). Greater edema may occur after physical exercise, and greater swelling may occur as the condition progresses.
Lower Back Pain:
Lower back pain can be caused by a wide range of injuries, ailments, or diseases, the most common of which is an injury to the back’s muscles or tendons.
The type of pain might range from mild to severe. In certain circumstances, discomfort makes it difficult or impossible to walk, sleep, work, or perform daily tasks.
Rest, pain medicines, and physical therapy (PT) are usually effective treatments for lower back pain. Cortisone injections and hands-on treatments (such as osteopathic or chiropractic manipulation) can help with pain relief and healing. Surgical intervention is required for some back injuries and disorders.
Pain After Bunionectomy Surgery:
Pain and swelling will gradually improve in the six weeks after surgery. You may experience slight soreness and edema that lasts 6 months to a year. For at least 3 to 6 weeks after surgery, you will need to wear a cast or a specific type of shoe to maintain your toe and keep it in the proper position.
Dental extraction pain
The pain can often be triggered by underlying gum irritation. Pain that is considered “normal” is likely to continue for three days after extraction. If you are particularly sensitive, expect residual tenderness at the extraction site for a longer period of time.
Topcynta 50 mg Tablet Mechanism and Action:
Topcynta 50mg Tablet Contains Tapentadol Hydrochloride Works by producing analgesia through a dual mechanism of action: μ-opioid-receptor activation and norepinephrine reuptake inhibition.
How to Take Topcynta 50mg Tablet?
- Read the manufacturer’s printed information before starting the treatment.
- Take the Topcynta pill exactly as directed by your doctor.
- If needed, the normal dose for short-term pain treatment is 50 mg every 4-6 hours.
- Take the tablet with a glass of water. Tapentadol HCL can be taken before or after eating. Tapentadol HCL tablets should be swallowed whole; do not crush or chew it.
Side Effects of Tapentadol Hydrochloride 50 mg Tablet:
- Feeling tired
- Stomach pain
Before taking Topcynta Tablet:
Some medicines are not good for people with specific diseases, and others may only be used with extreme caution. For these reasons, it is critical that you inform your doctor before beginning to take the Tapentadol hydrochloride tablet:
If you have any following diseases tell your doctor before taking Topcynta 50 mg tablet:
- Pregnant or nursing.
- Issue with the way your liver or kidneys work, you should see a doctor.
- Prostate issues or difficulty passing pee.
- Any breathing issues, such as asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), tell your doctor.
- Blood pressure has been diagnosed as low.
- Experiencing thyroid or adrenal gland issues.
- Suffer from epilepsy.
- A bile duct obstruction.
- Constipated for more than a week, or if you have an inflammatory bowel disease, you should try this.
- Myasthenia gravis is a muscle-weakening condition.
- Recently suffered a serious head injury.
- Ever been addicted to drugs.
- Ever experienced an allergic reaction to a medication.
- Currently using any other medications. This includes any non-prescription medications you are taking, as well as herbal and complementary treatments.
If you miss a dosage, take it as soon as you recall. If you remember it is almost time for your next dosage, take your next dose when it is due but skip the missed dose. Do not combine two doses to make up for a missed dosage.
Seek emergency medical attention or call Poison Help at 1-800-222-1222. An overdose can be lethal, especially if the victim is a youngster or is using opioid medication without a prescription. Overdoes can cause extreme sleepiness, pinpoint pupils, slow breathing, or no breathing at all.
Substitutes for Topcynta 50 mg:
How to Store Topcynta 50 tablets?
Topcynta 50mg Tapentadol HCL tablet should be stored in a dry, cool area away from direct heat and light. Keep any medications out of children’s reach and sight.
100 Tablets, 200 Tablets, 300 Tablets, 400 Tablets, 500 Tablets