Sorry, nothing in cart.
Tapaday 50 mg
|100 Tablets||$ 195.00||
|150 tablets||$ 259.00||
|250 Tablets||$ 420.00||
|500 Tablets||$ 770.00||
|Brand Name:||Tapaday 50|
|Generic Name:||Opioid Painkiller|
|Drug Class:||Opioid Analgesic, Centrally-acting analgesic|
|Packaging:||10 Tablet in 1 Strip|
|Treatment:||Moderate to Acute Pain|
|Time Duration:||Time to work 30 minutes|
|Price:||$195 to $770|
Tapaday 50 mg Tablet are prescribed for moderate to acute pain (pain that begins suddenly and has a specific cause, such as Simple bone fracture, Deep laceration).
Tapentadol is active ingredient in Tapaday 50 mg tablet. It also helps to relieve diabetic nerve damage pain.
Tapaday 50 mg is an Opioid Class medicine is only prescribed for those who are expected to require medicine 24 hours a day to manage pain that cannot be controlled with other pain medicines.
What is use of Tapaday 50mg?
Tapaday 50mg is an opioid analgesic painkiller tablet used to treat moderate to acute pain when other painkiller medication failed to treat pain.
Tapaday 50mg treats acute pain Such as:
Simple bone fracture:
A simple fracture is an excessive force or impact on the bone that results in the bone breaking. A fracture may be complete, broken into two pieces, or incomplete when the bone is broken but not completely. When a bone breaks through the skin and is exposed, it is called a compound fracture.
A deep laceration incision is a cut that reaches the skin completely. If the injury is mild, it can be treated at home. Deep lacerations that pass through the epidermis through a layer of fat or muscle may necessitate emergency medical intervention. Finger, toe, and hand injuries are common and can result in deep lacerations.
How Tapaday 50 mg Works to treat Pain?
The pain relief effect of Tapaday 50mg is realized about 30 minutes after taking it. It functions directly on opioid receptors in the central nervous system, reducing pain perceptions by blocking the way neurons transfer pain signals between the brain and the body.
How to Use?
Tapaday 50mg is available as a tablet for oral use. Tapentadol is typically taken with or without food as the doctor advised for treatment.
Do not take extra doses during your therapy at any other time. Read the instructions on your prescription tablet label exactly, and ask your doctor to explain any parts you don’t understand. Tapentadol should be taken exactly as indicated.
- Stomach ache
- Dry mouth
- Severe weariness
- Drowsiness difficulty sleeping or staying asleep
- Strange nightmares
- Unexpected sensation of warmth
What precautions should I follow before taking it?
- Taking Tapentadol 50mg may cause dizziness, fainting, drowsiness, or being less alert than usual.
- Don’t drive or do any physical activity with taking tapentadol which could be dangerous until you know how this medicine affects you.
- Getting up slowly from a lying or sitting position may help reduce the pain.
- It is very important that your doctor check your progress at regular visits, especially within the first 24 to 72 hours after treatment.
- Using too much of this medicine may cause infertility (unable to have children). Talk to your doctor before using this medicine if you are planning to have children.
- Do not take this medicine with alcohol it may be risky.
Store Tapaday 50 mg tablet safe place at room temperature and keep away from pets and childrens.
100 Tablets, 150 tablets, 250 Tablets, 500 Tablets