Sorry, nothing in cart.
Aspadol 50 mg
|100 Tablets||$ 149.00||
|200 Tablets||$ 279.00||
|300 Tablets||$ 399.00||
|400 Tablets||$ 519.00||
|500 Tablets||$ 579.00||
|Brand Name:||Aspadol 50|
|Generic Name:||Opioid Painkiller|
|Drug Class:||Opioid Analgesic, Centrally-acting analgesic|
|Packaging:||10 Tablet in 1 Strip|
|Treatment:||Acute moderate to severe pain|
|Time Duration:||Time to work 30 to 60 minutes & last up 4 to 6 hours.|
|Price:||$149 to $579|
Aspadol 50 mg tablet is a prescription medicine used to treat acute moderate to severe pain. It is the best medicine for those suffering from chronic or severe pain.
Tapentadol (Opioid Analgesic) is an active ingredient in Aspadol 50mg helps to reduce pain and discomfort, improve psychological well-being, and facilitate physical restoration. It also helps to reduce stress and improve sleep quality.
How Aspadol 50 mg work?
Aspadol 50mg works by activating specific receptors in the brain and spinal cord that help reduce pain. Tapentadol slows down the transmission of certain nerve sensations to your brain, which makes you feel less pain.
Tapentadol is also known as a centrally-acting analgesic. It acts on the central nervous system to reduce pain. In doing so, it produces effects similar to other opioids with less risk of addiction and respiratory depression.
How to Use Aspadol 50?
Take Aspadol 50mg Tablet by mouth as prescribed by your doctor you can consume it with or without food.
The dosage of Aspadol 50mg will be determined by the doctor depending on your medical condition and response to treatment. Do not increase your dose or use it more often or for longer than prescribed without your doctor’s advice. You can stop this medicine by asking the doctor.
Aspadol works best to relieve pain when the first signs of pain appear. If you wait until the pain is worse, medical treatment may not work as well.
Aspadol 50 mg immediate-release oral tablet: 50 mg tapentadol tablet orally taken as doctor prescribed.
Limitations of use of tapentadol
Even at prescribed doses of tapentadol, there may be a risk of addiction, abuse, and misuse with opioids due to increased risks.
Aspadol is prescribed for patients in whom alternative treatment options have been ineffective (non-opioid immediate pain relievers) or are not tolerated.
Take a missing dosage as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, Skip the missed dose and take your regular dose as your doctor recommended for you. Do not take more than one dose of opioid tablet at the same time.
Common side effects of Aspadol 50mg:
- Stomach pain
- Feeling tired
Warnings and Precautions Before taking Aspadol 50:
- Acute or severe asthma
- Significant respiratory depression
- Gastrointestinal obstruction (suspected paralytic ileus)
- Conditions at risk for respiratory depression especially in patients who are elderly or debilitated or in comorbid conditions with hypoxia, hypercarbia, or airway obstruction.
- Tapentadol can cause sleep-related breathing disorders including central sleep apnea (CSA) and sleep-related hypoxemia. Aspadol use increases the risk of CSA in a dose-dependent in patients who present with CSA, consider decreasing opioid dosage using best practices for opioid taper.
- It may cause drowsiness (use with caution when driving or operating machinery).
- Patients should not consume alcohol or alcoholic beverages. Do not use other opioids or other prescription or nonprescription products.
Long-term use of aspadol pain reliever during pregnancy may lead to neonatal opioid withdrawal syndrome. Be sure to consult a doctor before using it.
Aspadol 50 mg Opioid tablet should be stored securely at room temperature and kept out of reach of children and pets.
100 Tablets, 200 Tablets, 300 Tablets, 400 Tablets, 500 Tablets